I'm sure they've had more than a few promptings in the past week to "look good, dress nicely, smile, wave to people." Piper is helping keep the family in line.
So cute! She better enjoy it now because in a few years her brother won't let her near him to help with his grooming. For now he's her little baby doll.
4 comments:
I agree. She is definitely the cutest! And I'm so glad that moment was captured on video - for the kids and for us!
she's just doing her sisterly duty and taking care of her little bro and his hair needs. simple as that.
I'm sure they've had more than a few promptings in the past week to "look good, dress nicely, smile, wave to people." Piper is helping keep the family in line.
That moment was classic.
So cute! She better enjoy it now because in a few years her brother won't let her near him to help with his grooming. For now he's her little baby doll.
Post a Comment